Freedom Smoke Usa Ry5 Review

Elementgreen

If you guys were in the VT chat within the past week, you've probably seen me a bit anxious about what juices to buy. A lot of people have recommended Freedom Smoke to me, and since VT is out of Dulcis, I thought I'd give their RY5 a try. I've been vaping it on a 510, standard atomizer, and so far it's been VERY tasty. It has a really nice and mellow tobacco flavor with a very tasty caramel flavor on top (most of you guys, I'm sure, are familiar with the RY4's and RY5's). It seems to have the right amount of sweetness, not sickly or something you could really get tired of after a long session of vaping. I can't really compare it to the VT Dulcis since I have yet to try it, but I'm told that this stuff is pretty close to it.

They also gave me a 3ml sample of Wyatt Earp, another juice I've heard of from the VT users. It's a good tobacco vape, but it's really not my thing. It reminds me of Marlboro Reds, or Winston Reds... It's not sweet like a lot of the tobacco flavors out there.

I don't have much else to say, I just wanted people out there to know that Freedom Smokes USA is a pretty good juice company. Check them out.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines