Windy City Vapor 2 Winners

mastiffmom

Chris was kind enough to throw in a 10mL bottle of juice and a 5 pack of LR cartos to our gift bags so I got 1 flavor I had tried and liked and 1 flavor I didn't think I would. RY4 and Peach Menthol. 18mg VG.

The RY4 was one of several I tried last week-end and it was one of my favorites, sweet, nutty, good TH and monster vapor. I will buy this again. Clean flavor very satisfying.

Peach Menthol, hubby tried this and loved it but I didn't try it, I really like their peach so I didn't see any reason to mess it up. I'm beginning to doubt my own judgement. I tried this over the week-end and it rocketed up to the big bottle list. Sweet and very peachy on inhale and the menthol kick on exhale. WOW I love this! It was not something I thought I would like but I do! Great to drip with and killer with LR atty on eGo.

Windy City Vapor is a thin VG but it gives plumes of vapor. Another taste treat from Chris!

I agree. I knew about the gift bags but when I opened it I was surprised at all the stuff inside. Chris from CigTechs really out did himself. I too liked WCV peach and I am a menthol fan. I never tried it until then and WOW it's good stuff. It is going well with my cold. Stupid weather...lol.

Chris was kind enough to throw in a 10mL bottle of juice and a 5 pack of LR cartos to our gift bags so I got 1 flavor I had tried and liked and 1 flavor I didn't think I would. RY4 and Peach Menthol. 18mg VG.

The RY4 was one of several I tried last week-end and it was one of my favorites, sweet, nutty, good TH and monster vapor. I will buy this again. Clean flavor very satisfying.

Peach Menthol, hubby tried this and loved it but I didn't try it, I really like their peach so I didn't see any reason to mess it up. I'm beginning to doubt my own judgement. I tried this over the week-end and it rocketed up to the big bottle list. Sweet and very peachy on inhale and the menthol kick on exhale. WOW I love this! It was not something I thought I would like but I do! Great to drip with and killer with LR atty on eGo.

Windy City Vapor is a thin VG but it gives plumes of vapor. Another taste treat from Chris!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines