Atomizer Problem

JamesC

Yea, the problem is I've run out of them while waiting for an order to come in. I have 2 that have a severely burnt taste because I didn't know what I was doing and dry burned them. Another one doesn't seem to be working well either. I've been using it for atomic cinnacide and it seems like the atomizer is gunked up or something. Theres is no airflow and doesn't taste that great any more either. I've tried blowing it out but nothing changed. Is there anything I can do to realistically get the burnt flavor out? Or bring the other atomizer back to life?

Atomic Cinnacide also seems to gunk up the cartomizers a lot faster also (ego mega).

Also, how safe is it to be breathing in vapor from an atomizer that is burnt. Breathing in the burnt fibers doesn't sound overly healthy.

Thanks,

Try soaking them in hot water ,I use denture cleaning tabs .Freshens them right up ,I rinse sevela times with hot water from my coffee maker.If you any liquer around soaking them in that might help.If you are hurting you can just blow them out real well after cleaning and use one .But best to let dry for a while.Prime with three or four drops.They all get funky after a while depending on what liquid you use as it does not all vaporise ,stuff gets left behind.

Ya it looks like theres liquid in the one I've been using for the AC. Its gunked up bad. I'm about to order more, would less vg help? I ordered 35% vg lasttime. Should I be ordering 10% so it doesn't gunk up the cartomizers and atomizers so bad?

Try soaking them in hot water ,I use denture cleaning tabs .Freshens them right up ,I rinse sevela times with hot water from my coffee maker.If you any liquer around soaking them in that might help.If you are hurting you can just blow them out real well after cleaning and use one .But best to let dry for a while.Prime with three or four drops.They all get funky after a while depending on what liquid you use as it does not all vaporise ,stuff gets left behind.

I suggest watching this video by phee303 on how to remove your wick. I do not suggest removing the bridge (the follow up video). If you want to know why, just ask. Be aware that this will help but since your wick is already charred bits may break off and stick to the coil and/or well inside your atomizer and you may taste some of it. I suggest cleaning them by placing in a bowl, pouring gently boiling water over them and let them soak for a few minutes. Microwaving the water in a separate container will speed up the process of boiling. You can repeat this step if you feel it's needed (ie: your AC atty). Blow through slowly, repeatedly from the mouth to the battery end into a towel to get most of the water out. Don't forget to prime with a few drops before you vape. Also, the atty is not completely dry so some water may sizzle; don't panic.

When you receive new attys I advise removing the wicks just as soon as you've tested them to be sure they are not DOA (dead on arrival) before they have a chance to burn.

Thanks, I tried that. Still tasted so bad I could not use. Had to resort to buying a pack of cigs. They didn't taste much better.

I suggest watching this video by phee303 on how to remove your wick. I do not suggest removing the bridge (the follow up video). If you want to know why, just ask. Be aware that this will help but since your wick is already charred bits may break off and stick to the coil and/or well inside your atomizer and you may taste some of it. I suggest cleaning them by placing in a bowl, pouring gently boiling water over them and let them soak for a few minutes. Microwaving the water in a separate container will speed up the process of boiling. You can repeat this step if you feel it's needed (ie: your AC atty). Blow through slowly, repeatedly from the mouth to the battery end into a towel to get most of the water out. Don't forget to prime with a few drops before you vape. Also, the atty is not completely dry so some water may sizzle; don't panic.

When you receive new attys I advise removing the wicks just as soon as you've tested them to be sure they are not DOA (dead on arrival) before they have a chance to burn.