Batteries,again

I guess I'm not understanding the flirtation with these batteries. The ad implies that 2-cr123 is the same as 1-600p, but this comparison seems to be of physical size only. When you look at the picture of the battery, the label clearly states 3.7v, and that would make it more closely comparable to a 18650. So why would anyone pay $45.00 for 2 of these when you can get a 3000mah 18650 from MadVapes for 10 bucks?

I guess I'm not understanding the flirtation with these batteries. The ad implies that 2-cr123 is the same as 1-600p, but this comparison seems to be of physical size only. When you look at the picture of the battery, the label clearly states 3.7v, and that would make it more closely comparable to a 18650. So why would anyone pay $45.00 for 2 of these when you can get a 3000mah 18650 from MadVapes for 10 bucks?

:wacko:$45.00 for 2?WHAT?Oh man that's too rich for me!I had no idea they cost that much.

I saw them on some site and couldn't figure out if they would be future replacement batteries.

I'll be stayin'with my 10$ trustfire. :punk: