Aaarrgggg! Help Me If You Can!

Okay-I have doubles and triples of most of my vaping equipment since I never want to be caught with my pants down so to speak. WELLLLLLLLL so much for that. I have a tornado, and a wall charger thing, and my first battery main adaptor kicked-so, I thought no problem I have 2 for back ups. My husband had to use a pair of pliers to get out the old main adaptor as it was really stuck on there. So, he gets if off (in pieces I might add) and I screw in my new adaptor and then my battery and no blinking light on my battery, and the light on the charger stays green. So, I try my other back up-same thing. I figure my husband broke the charger, and so I order another (and one for the computer as a back up) BUT when I went to use one of my other batteries, it's dead and so I am working off one, and possibly an hour on another B-4 my order comes AND I AM FREAKING OUT AS I KNOW I WILL HAVE 3 DEAD BATTERIES LONG BEFORE MY ORDER COMES AAAARRGHGHGHGGHGGHG WHAT AM I GOING TO DO??????????????????????? Please help me, please help me-

Is there any other way to charge my batteries, any way to temporarily fix my charger ANYTHING that could get me through until my order comes in??????/

That is a tough spot. I feel for you, I really do. I hope your order comes in quickly!

(<----rushes off to put order in for another charger)

Thank you-and that's funny:O) I am about to kill my husband (who broke the thing in the first place) he just calls from work and says 'how's it going' i say-well I probably won't be in the best of moods tomorrow-as I don't have a battery-HE SAYS-Well how is this different than cigarettes than? If it affects you the same will it still kill you (I WANTED TO SAY-NO IT WON'T, BUT YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORRY BECAUSE WHEN YOU COME HOME TONIGHT I AM GOING TO KILL YOU, THEN YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT AT ALL:O) Sorry-but jeez-he broke the friggin' thing-still has yet to say sorry (which he never will) and then PICKS NOW (PRE-NICOTINE FIT OF A STATE I AM IN) to enlighten me about how he thinks my 'vaping' may not really be that safe ARGGGGGGGG! He doesn't get it I know-he's never smoked lucky guy

So, I broke apart my charger to see if I could fix it. So far it's still not working. There are two wires that go to a piston that connects with the battery and directly connect with a small coil (like the one in a bic pen) one is red and is still connected with the coil and a black one that is not connected with anything, but looks like it went close to where the red one does. Any mechanical people out there that know where the black wire should go? I will google the workings of a basic charger (isn't nicotine an amazing motivator?)

Hey, girldragon, you and owutaqt posted at the same time. Maybe she has good info for you if you tell her where you are geographically.

Never mind, you got it. :)

Edited by AimeeG

Yay!!! I got my order!!! I am now the proud owner of a mega battery, a regular charger, a USB charger and I also have a passthrough on the way (sick or what???) I did buy a pack of smokes (I have 3 small children and a husband-I just can't be snappy all day long!!!) I am sooooo happy I could spit. I can't believe how gross reg. cigs taste now esp. compared to vaping-I mean I knew they were bad, but NOW that I have been vaping they taste REALLY bad-not the yummy menthol my head remembered at all-not even the first one, not to mention the mild nausea, headach, and general crappy feeling. Thanks all!