Found A Negative Side To Vaping

DKStew

on a slightly different note, funny story about the first day i started vaping, I was sitting in bed after getting the package in the mail. I started right away and used all but two of my sample carts. anywho i was watchin football, and my gf walked in and told me i looked like a crackhead, just sitting there smoking my not that realistic pipe. **** eating grin on my face... which too my credit was half excitement and half nic high from puffing both analogs and vape within the first hour...i've become more use to it, even the higher nic juices that i first shunned but am ok with now. but have noticed that many youtube reviewers appear a tad stoned... it's in the eyes i tell ya

the green cig isn't the only green this guy smokes....

love these vids

seriously not judging just funny and awesome

Edited by DKStew

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQN4CxltNrs

just for kicks guess the movie i'm watching in the background....clue. it's newish

clue 2 is that it's elementary

Well, this is funny because I like vaping so much I am just waiting for someone to say how bad it is somehow or way-so THAT KIND OF NEGATIVE was not what I was expecting lol! As for the movie it is Elementary, my dear Watson=Sherlock Holmes-which I though the banter was friggin' hilarious in, good movie:O) Nice to be sitting there and 'smoking' while watching a movie yes???