Tasty Vapor

AimeeG

So, I've decided that Tasty Vapor's buy two, get one free is a pretty good deal. If I get their 1oz bottles of nicotine liquid at 36mg and get the same flavor of 2oz doubler, I get 3oz of 12mg liquid. After the discount, this comes out to approximately $4.50 per 10ml. Not bad. Right now I have in my cart Atomic Cyanide, Geoff's Blend, and Kretek (clove). Any others you lot would recommend? And will my plot/plan to get 3oz out of the options I've selected really work?

Blueberry Waffle, Pina Colada, Cappuchino, Strawberry Cheesecake, Atomic Cinnacide, have all been great to me from TV. Am looking forward to trying out more. Plus, he has a "make your flavor up" choice.. which I did use for the Blueberry Waffle (2BB +1 W) and he nailed it.

Blueberry Waffle, Pina Colada, Cappuchino, Strawberry Cheesecake, Atomic Cinnacide, have all been great to me from TV. Am looking forward to trying out more. Plus, he has a "make your flavor up" choice.. which I did use for the Blueberry Waffle (2BB +1 W) and he nailed it.

I'm still waiting to hear from more of you, but these suggestions, Uma, sound similar to what I want. So right now, I have the three I mentioned already in the shopping cart (atomic cyanide, Geoff's blend, and kretek/clove) and I've added mojito, plain cheesecake (have my own flavors I could add), and orange cream pop. I'm curious about the cappuccino, Uma, is it worth it? I haven't liked the few coffee flavors I've ordered from other places. Is the cheesecake really good? Ok, thanks!

He double flavored the Capp for me, it was my first ever order with them and I mentioned that I was in love with VT's capp but needed a bit more vapor. He sent me a bottle (0nic on request) and .... whoaaaa. I couldn't stop vaping even at night... I vaped round the clock it was so good. Finally had to switch to another regular vape and hit the hay. To this day I still wish I could just pour it into my coffee cup and drink it lol.

It is dark though, so be sure to have extra attys/carto's on hand. That's the norm with dark ones, they have more residue to them. Geoff's blen and Atomic Cinnacide also do the same thing... but they're all so worth it we really don't give a hoot about that. Rinse the attys in EverClear, let dry over night by the pc fan, and you're good to go eventurally again.

P.S. The Strawberry Cheesecake is awesome yes! It's delicious!! (mine is 0nic, for chain vaping while at pc).

Edited by Uma

The Atomic Cinnacide is good stuff. Tastes like the old Red Hots we used to eat as kids. I also got their Cherry Cola, which is also good, and Spiced rum, which I haven't tried yet, but smells like it belongs in a shot glass, not a carto!

Wow. I am an idiot. And a bad English teacher. All this time I've been reading the flavor at Tasty Vapor as atomic cyanide and it's atomic cinnacide. I've even used written my wrong way in another post. Sheesh. So sorry!

Ok, so, anyway, I think I'm up to nine:

Atomic Cyanide Cinnacide (dag nab it, I will get it right!)

Geoff's Blend

Kretek/clove

Orange Cream Pop (I love that it's "pop" not "soda" because I use the word "pop" for things like Pepsi and Orange Crush where I'm from!)

Cheesecake

Mojito

Cappucino

Cherry Cola (had been eyeing this one)

Spiced Rum (whenever I can vape and not drink alcohol, I'm all for it!)

This is an amazing boat load of eliquids! Now, to get it in the door without the boyfriend noticing I spent more money on this hobby... :devil::whistle:

Just so other people know, Tasty Vapor's weekly specials go from Mondays at 12:00 midnight to Sundays at 11:59pm. So, I got screwed out of this deal... this time... :veryangry: next time, I'm all over it! :thumbsup: I did order atomic (just going to leave it at that so i don't screw it up) and orange cream pop. Thanks for all your help. The other ones are in my "wishlist" in my account over there.