I Told You So....boba's Bounty

mastiffmom

I told you you'd be sick of hearing me yap, but here's my take on Boba's Bounty, please hold the stones. I was grossed out. Tasted like the milk left in your bowl after you eat all your Cap'n Crunch. Or Honey Smacks, only not as sweet. Did not want to vape milk.

IMO its ok. I ordered a small bottle "JUST" to see what all the great reviews were about. Tried it and at first I said "Oh its ok" but its not gonna be my favorite. Just so I wouldn't waste my purchase money I vape it once in a while with my rotation of other flavors. A buddy of mine that's getting into vaping now has went totally bat poop over it though. He's always wanting me to bring it over with my regular stuff. I'm use to getting teased about my vaping flavor though! I "LOVE LOVE LOVE" Kretek, Clove or Djarum Black E Liquids. But I usually rotate with Caramel Cream Apple Teaser and Boba's. Its strange how all liquids taste differently to each person that vapes it! But at least its not cancer flavored with a hot smoke taste! LOL

PS: Have you guys seen the long list of reviews the Boba's Bounty has? It's like reading a book! LOL

Funny how I just got mine in today. I like it. It's not my favorite but it's good. Geoff's blend holds that title. I have to say that for a tobacco flavor (which even being new to vaping I don't like) it's the best I've had. It doesn't taste like a cigar smells if that makes any sense. I hated DIY's 555. What I like the moat out of it is the fullness of the vapor. Really reminds me of smoke when inhaled. I think this will be my go to juice when I really am craving an analog.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines