Juicy Vapor Yum

mastiffmom

Anthony from Juicy Vapor was with us last night at the meet and he got one of the cool new, not even out yet mods from Tim at Hot Vapes. Anthony doesn't vape regularly just a few times a week with 0mg. Last night he didn't care want mg he had he was enjoying himself. If you are looking for gourmet juices this dude has some doozies. He had only a few with him didn't know what we would want, had about 10 to try. As you know I love chocolate but how hard it is to get perfect, well I tried Irish cream brownie 18mg reduced PG DELIC! I would have to use sparingly because it is very rich like a big gooey brownie, you can only hold so much.

Next up was Pumpkin Spice Butter Rum 18mg reduced PG, again I only sampled these. Strong sweet rich butter rum on inhale and cinnamon and nutmeg on exhale, very good. I would buy both of these so I hope he brings some next month(can't order right now because my juice basket is too full with more on the way).

I purchased icy Cool Green tea all of these are 18mg reduced PG. VERY minty, Slight tea flavor on exhale but mostly mint, very refreshing not an all day vape but most certainly a great pick me up. May buy again.

Also purchased Ecto-Plasma, really hesitated to try this one, it's neon green, but I liked the fresh lime scent so I tried it. It's like the old Lemon-Lime Kool Aide! Very sweet, very clean tasting. I liked this one too, again not an all dayer but a nice little treat.

Finally I bought the Toasted Marshmallow. I toast mine in a very specific way, burn the outside black, pull it off eat it then LIGHTLY toast gooey inside part to golden brown and eat. Apparently Anthony does this too cause this one was dead on lightly toasted heaven. Inhale and exhale sweet bliss. I could use this one all day and will buy again.

The vapor production is very good they have a bit of a TH which kind of surprised me with the sweetness but very good effect. Overall I have to say that Juicy Vapor is very rich, some of the flavors are quite complex, the Pumpkin Spice Butter Rum for example. They seem to have layers of flavor, he has several I put on my big bottle list. Even the ones I didn't like the flavor of had very clean bright tastes. I tried his Wake up and Vape and didn't personally care for it but it was a clean crisp coffee flavor. I hit the mother lode last night on sweet flavors and am reviewing my faves and one that grossed me out. I hope you all enjoy these reviews and try some of these flavors. Juicy Vapor check him out and you will be amazed at the wide and wild selections.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines