Can't Taste Flavored E Liquid With Cartomizer?

What the heck is going on. I've been using this cartomizer for the last 3 days,(new as of 3 days ago) and all of a sudden I can't taste my e juice.

When I put my atomizer on with the same fluid I get full flavor, but with the cartomizer I can't taste anything.

For the last three days I could taste the flavored e liquid in the cart, now I can't.

Has anyone else had this happen with cartomizers? (cart still smokes up a storm)

My first carto lasted about 7 days, and the next lasted 4. Usually when I lose flavor or get a burning taste, I just toss it. I have also experienced what I can only describe as a 'dry flavor spot', where I don't get any flavor for a few puffs, and it kicks back in.

One of the many great things about cartos is the price. If after 3 days of great vapor on a carto, I wouldn't have an issue tossing it to the side and filling a new one. Most vendors tell ya that they will last about 3-5 days.

Have a great weekend!

Thanks for the reply,

I sort of think Im going to have a love/hate relationship with cartomizers......

I like the fact that I can fill it with alot of fluid

I like that I can adjust the draw rate

I hate that they only last a few days

I hate that some are hit or miss

I hate paying $9 for 5 of them if they are only going to last a few days each(I know its cheaper than cigs but still)

I think I will stick to atmoizers

for a few dollars more (about $11 for a atomizer) I can get at least a month of use out of one (currently going 2months on one)

Vapor production is about the same (in my case)

only difference so far is the adjustable draw rate, and the amount of fluid I can put in at once.

anyways, lol, thanks again for the reply

That is how I determine it is time for a new carto,when the flavor goes away it is time for a new one.I tried cleaning one and poking around in the filler .I decided they are disposable.Nothing quite like a new carto filled with my favorite liquid for me.I usually three or four days from one arounf 10 to 15 ml.