Filling 510 Soft Top Cartomizers

JamesC

I ordered a pack of 5 from a local supplier. And out of all 5 only 1 worked. I watched tons of video's on how to fill them, filled them exactly how it showed in the video, is there some little thing that I am doing to kill them? So damn frustrating. Any way to recover the liquid out of them. Cant believe I kept filling them.

Thanks,

James C

Look up "the reverse Taryn spin" by Leaford on youtube. If you don't have a lanyard, you can make one from a velvet bag or something. Sorry to hear your cartos don't work. Did you inform the supplier? Sometimes the carto won't reach the connection and the center of the battery has to be gently raised to meet it. Do you have an adapter? If you're using a 510 threaded pv, use a 510-901 adapter and then a 901-510 adapter to that and then put your carto on. If it works with the adapter set up, then it's probably the carto's are a tad too short. Which pv are you vaping with? Others, much more experienced than me, will be in to help you when they're free. Hang in there!

Look up "the reverse Taryn spin" by Leaford on youtube. If you don't have a lanyard, you can make one from a velvet bag or something. Sorry to hear your cartos don't work. Did you inform the supplier? Sometimes the carto won't reach the connection and the center of the battery has to be gently raised to meet it. Do you have an adapter? If you're using a 510 threaded pv, use a 510-901 adapter and then a 901-510 adapter to that and then put your carto on. If it works with the adapter set up, then it's probably the carto's are a tad too short. Which pv are you vaping with? Others, much more experienced than me, will be in to help you when they're free. Hang in there!

Thanks Uma, I'm using the ego.

I ordered a pack of 5 from a local supplier. And out of all 5 only 1 worked. I watched tons of video's on how to fill them, filled them exactly how it showed in the video, is there some little thing that I am doing to kill them? So damn frustrating. Any way to recover the liquid out of them. Cant believe I kept filling them.

Thanks,

James C

I've had my cartomizers for a few days now (ordered from VaporKings.com the low resistance 510 generic ones). I've been using the "condom fill" method. I can get about 15-20 drops in a new cartomizer! I just top it off with 4-5 drops every few hours and it stays looking like a slushy with no juice spit up into my mouth.

That's where I learned to fill mine with condom method. I usually plunge the threaded end into the softcap instead of reverse because the filler is offset.

Good luck!

Another tip, I ran across but forgot the details already, is to take needle nosed plier and gently pull or is it twist? the end of the cartomizer out a little tiny bit so that it will make a connection. Best bet though, is to get other cartos. Try the ones from VaporKings ...oh, and the ones VT store is getting in soon, the LR Boge ones.

Which cartos did you buy that do not work btw?

Another tip, I ran across but forgot the details already, is to take needle nosed plier and gently pull or is it twist? the end of the cartomizer out a little tiny bit so that it will make a connection. Best bet though, is to get other cartos. Try the ones from VaporKings ...oh, and the ones VT store is getting in soon, the LR Boge ones.

Which cartos did you buy that do not work btw?

They were just 510 mega cartomizers and had gold threading. Just got them to try. I'll be sticking with the ego cartomizers, I loved everything about them.