Crazy Weather

It is about 70 degrees outside right now. Here in northern Illinois, Oct. 25 and 70 at 7:40 at night! I have handed out trick or treats with it snowing before. This is freaky warm for us. High wind warning tomorrow and if you live in the Mid-west or have ever been to the Mid-west you know the wind is always blowing so I'm kind nervous about this. Maybe that's why today was so full of crazies. Weather man says we can expect winds up to Category 3 hurricane force! At least that'll blow all the leaves down:hrhr:

Hmmmm 2 fall/winter seasons in a row with very strange weather...

The sky looks like rain .. for two days now but nada for us so far. Guess I should update my locale in profile.

Well we didn't blow away and the wind was not as bad as I expected. A couple of tornados, we had to evaucate our meeting to let vistors in the room. The hospital provides us with bagels, donuts and coffee, so as we moved our group I hear an old guy say look they provided us with coffee and donuts! Thank goodness I had mine already. Power outages all over but we didn't lose ours, son came home from work at noon no power, had a tornado touch down about a mile from there. Worse north of us probably near where Green is. Hope he stayed safe.

We just had a wicked rain. River rose from 6' to over 15.5 in a matter of hours. My bridge goes under water at 11' ....

Batten the hatches, sounds like you're in for a ride Dorothy!

Hope you get back home safely Uma.

It's fairly cool here today. The wind is blowing like crazy and is supposed to be the same tomorrow. We're in a high wind warning. With good reason!

Same weather system so we will have to ride it out together:) Then on to Lilly!