Need Help Finding Liquid

JamesC

I am loving the VT midnight-nice sweetish blend, light fruit flavor--no tobacco taste--not much of a tobacco person anymore.

for me--menthol is great for adding to my other flavors for a bit of a cool throat hit--usually only add a few drops to my liquids (I usually add to taste).

I also really love the champagne flavor from wordup.......

you will have plenty of trial and error ahead of you. 17 months later and I still love trying new flavors.

Thanks, I'm 4 days in without smoking.

Edited by JamesC

Grats to you James. Even if you fall back for whatever reason no worries. My motto is, not having one analogue is good, more better and the goal is none. Just remember this is not a diet where you can undo a lot of hard work by falling back into the old pattern. If you do, figure it out and and move on, if you can't we're here to help. Should be little to no stress stopping smoking this way, also plenty of folks still have a few here and there and that's fine too. I always amaze myself remembering back to what I used to do and how I planned things around having or getting a pack of cigs, and the stress involved when those plans fell apart.

Hi again JamesC, you're on track! And congrats, today is day 5! Kitsune is so right that it will be a trial and error discovery to find the flavor that eventually will be your go-to! And as FTJoe says there is no fail (I would add except for not trying or venturing out)! :)

I totally agree with VT Midnight and I would like to ad wordup White Zin. Give those taste buds a chance to recover. I also am trying VT Dulcis, I don't like the tobacco flavors but this is incredible! Thanks to everyone who recommended it. Seriously the WU white zin is heaven, it's my top favorite. Comes only in 10mL so order the 20mL, 2 10's, wish I had on last order but am getting more this week-end. Jeffery is also having sale this week-end.

I totally agree with VT Midnight and I would like to ad wordup White Zin. Give those taste buds a chance to recover. I also am trying VT Dulcis, I don't like the tobacco flavors but this is incredible! Thanks to everyone who recommended it. Seriously the WU white zin is heaven, it's my top favorite. Comes only in 10mL so order the 20mL, 2 10's, wish I had on last order but am getting more this week-end. Jeffery is also having sale this week-end.

What does it taste like?