Joye Lr 306 Atty

ronpage25

Man I like these little guys! If I am not mistaken these look a lot like the Blu(Pieces of crap) atomizers. I remember the attys were great on the blu but that was it. If I had known what I know now I would not have given them away! I know that the blu attys were now LR but still. If I had known they would work with a 510 connection they would have just rocked. I think I need a longer drip tip though. I got the combo set from liquid express with two LR attys and a drip tip. However these bad boys heat up quick as all heck. Anyways just wanted to say how great these are.

Edited by ronpage25

I liked the regular resistance 306 carto's but did not like that I could not find a drip tip or cart to fit them so I didn't have to have metal in my mouth.I ended up cutting the end out of a condom/cover to insulate them so I could use them up.They did vape well .I liked the fact that there was not so much liquid getting wasted when they were done as there is less filler.

oopsie for some reason I thought we were talking about LR 306 cartomisers not atties.The drip tips I found for 306's so far are for the atties not the carto's .306 atties are the ones with exposed coils so the atty drip tip won't fit inside a carto.If you find one that will for sure fit the carto's let us know.

Edited by mcquinn

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines