Anyone Tried The Flavor Doublers From Nhaler?

I normally get double flavor were I can. I'm sorry but I haven't yet tried Nhalers liquids. Like Nana, I do like Tasty Vapors doublers since I find it difficult to taste vape flavors. I'm sure someone has tried them here though. Good luck

Just wondering if anyone has tried these? I am trying to get everything I need from one store-but i have not tried these flavors yet. Wondering if anyone here has? THanx

I'm game as I need to get me some of my 2.0ohm cartos. Have to charge up my gift card though. What are you actually interested in? These, I assume, are all 0 mg so if you have an interest, I am willing to try and pass them on. Let me know (PM).

Actually they seem a little pricey considering that I got my 2oz doublers from tasty vapor for $10. I didn't realize these were only 6ml for $5, the 2oz tasty vapor doublers are almost 60ml. Maybe I just don't understand how this works. FWIW, the TV juice seemed a little thin and weak.

http://www.tastyvapor.us/-c-17.html?TVid=a0a1d6574f712039c5a4e7bbf1fa6bd6

Oh and I reread the previous post, not very informative and a little creepy. I was simply saying I was willing to try some from nhaler in the never ending search for a good vape at 0mg and would pass it on when (as always) I decided I didn't like it. Was going order from them anyway as I like their cartos and was time to order more. I pass things on I don't like to make room for other stuff I get, I don't believe in waste.

Edited by FTJoe

Actually they seem a little pricey considering that I got my 2oz doublers from tasty vapor for $10. I didn't realize these were only 6ml for $5, the 2oz tasty vapor doublers are almost 60ml. Maybe I just don't understand how this works. FWIW, the TV juice seemed a little thin and weak.

http://www.tastyvapor.us/-c-17.html?TVid=a0a1d6574f712039c5a4e7bbf1fa6bd6

Oh and I reread the previous post, not very informative and a little creepy. I was simply saying I was willing to try some from nhaler in the never ending search for a good vape at 0mg and would pass it on when (as always) I decided I didn't like it. Was going order from them anyway as I like their cartos and was time to order more. I pass things on I don't like to make room for other stuff I get, I don't believe in waste.

[/quote

Lol-not creepy (at least it wasn't ROFL!!!!!) No, srsly I just didn't get what you meant at first. I really just wanted a mega drip tip and a few flavors-I got asian pear and german chocolate so I will post to let people know what I think. I ended up ordering the PG from TW as the 16oz bottle was quite a bit less expensive (and I have 500mls of 36mg nic liquid and I vape around 18 and would like to slowly wean down so that should be more than enough.

Decided to just get some blue foam from the local pet store instead of ordering just that from Strictly e-juice and try and save some on shipping-if it sucks I will order it from them though will report back on that also.

Thanks for the help all:O)