E Liquid

reacon9

Do all e lequids work with all e cigs. Im buyin a joyce 510 but i have no idea on what liquid i should buy. i plan on using attys and carts so let me know. Thanks!

Short answer: YES!

Longer answer: As far as I can tell, if an eliquid is sold as being something you use to vape with, it should work with any personal vaporizer you have. The liquids also work whether you are using attys and carts or direct dripping or using a cartomizer.

Yeah, what she said. LOL

All you have to do is try them all and decide which ones you like, which ones you don't like, which ones can be all day vapes, which ones will be "dessert", which ones....well, you get the idea. Have fun!!

And OMG is it ever fun trying em all! LOL! "Christmas" arrived here today with my 3 orders of juices. I got a sample pack of 10 different flavors, plus 5 bottles of other stuff I wanted to try. 15 different new discoveries to make!

I did decide one thing though that has definitely moved me closer to my "sweet spot" (besides DD on a LR atty on my eGo) is that I LOVE 50/50 pg/vg mix. 100% of either one...no good. 50/50....SWEET!

Not I just gotta find the "perfect" flavors like Nana said, the all day vapes, the "specialty" vapes etc.

So far Kona Cream I can do all day. Menthol too. But an awesome "special time" vape is Cherry Cola from bluemist. Man that stuff continues to "fizz" in your mouth even after you've exhaled! It ROCKS!

Ok, so I'm totally :offtopic: here and should take this to the eliquid forum. LOL!

Back on topic: Eliquids can work on any ecig and it's various accessories. :D

Edited by Jodie