Review On Ofortuna's Diy Juice

Raudoc

Alright folks I got a package in form Ofortuna today. She made me some juice to try out.

First up is the one titled Wakey Wakey: Its got the aroma of caramel and tastes like a caramel coffee. Nice and sweet with a hint of coffee. I can't call this one an all day vape, but would be good after a long day or after a good meal. this juice does linger in the atty.

Next is labeled Butter Mint: Nice smooth mellow mint. Reminds me of an after dinner mint. The mint does linger in my mouth nicely. There is a hint of a buttery flavor but its relay subtle. Don't think this will be an all day vape, most likely another after meal vape.

Finally I come to the WINTERGREEN: I can smell this one with the cap still on, smells strong. First draw....MY TOUNGE HAS GONE NUMB. I love this. It tastes like I just dumbed an entire tin of wintergreen altoids into my mouth. This is definatly stronger than VT Mentha, and that has been something I have been looking for. (another strong minthol juice.) I would love it if Ofortuna would be kind enough to make me some more of this wondurfull juice.

Well before I blabber on bout how good all thease juices are think I'll sign off and hope yall like this review.

Jesse