Just Found Out What "burnt Taste" Is

SterlingRoses

Holy Cow!!! Here I am on day 8 of vaping and 0 analogs. I have been worrying if I am burning up my addy because I haven't really been tasting a "burnt taste" or large decrease in vapor, so I've been flooding it ALOT. Well tonight I forgot to redrip before I vaped and about the 5th hit BAM awful burnt taste!!!! WOW that has to be the worst taste EVER!!! On the upside to my taste coming back my Vanilla I got from WU just keeps tasting better and better!!! Sad part is I only have about 2ml left :crybaby: I guess off to order more LOL

Holy Cow!!! Here I am on day 8 of vaping and 0 analogs. I have been worrying if I am burning up my addy because I haven't really been tasting a "burnt taste" or large decrease in vapor, so I've been flooding it ALOT. Well tonight I forgot to redrip before I vaped and about the 5th hit BAM awful burnt taste!!!! WOW that has to be the worst taste EVER!!! On the upside to my taste coming back my Vanilla I got from WU just keeps tasting better and better!!! Sad part is I only have about 2ml left :crybaby: I guess off to order more LOL

LOVE her vanilla! When you order try Rum and Coke, my all day OMG I love this flavor vape. One of my co-workers tried it today and was blown away! Now I gotta reorder down to less than 1mL:( I asked Jeff if he could sample me some Eggnog with my eGo order. I have a bad feeling that when that little beauty gets here I'm gonna go into a vaping frenzy! Can't wait to see how much the jumbo atty holds! OK I'm too excited. I would even volunteer to taste test every flavor for Laurin LOL

I was introduced to them by my hubby when we started dating, now they are my favorite too :D

I bet they were absolutely stunning at your daughters wedding!!!!

I know I got WU pinacolada & peach for my mom and she LOVES them :D

Edited by SterlingRoses