Direct Dripping And Switching Flavors

neverm1nd

Hey guys, im a little new but ive been using my eGo for about a month now and the same with using a drip tip. I have about 7 different juices im using and i love every one of them. I was wondering what the best thing to do is, for when i am switching to my other favorite flavors. should i just stock up on attys so i have a different one for each of my more used flavors? Is there a quick cleaning solution to flush the juice out of my atty before i pop in some new juice? What do i do? Any help is greatly appreciated, because i love my RY4 and i love my Torque56 but they suck together lol.

A cheap way (but would waste juice) is to blow out the atty completely before adding new juice, but if you want to not sacrifice juice, I'd buy some attys because even by blowing the juice out, some flavors like menthol and clove would still remain in the atty. I do hope that helps

A cheap way (but would waste juice) is to blow out the atty completely before adding new juice, but if you want to not sacrifice juice, I'd buy some attys because even by blowing the juice out, some flavors like menthol and clove would still remain in the atty. I do hope that helps

Im ok with sacrificing a few drops of my juice, most of my flavors are stocked up with at least 30ml. I have seen so many vids of people cleaning their attys with water soaking, flushing with alchohol, compressed air, and too many more ridiculous things to list. What is the preferred method to clean your attys?

The way I always do it is this

1. Take the atty from the end you attach your drip tip/cart. A lot of videos show to do it from the connection end but you have to blow harder.

2. Blow through the atty into a paper towel. You will have to do this anywhere from 2-5 times to get all the juice out.

3. Connect your atomizer. Press your on button and let it dry burn until your coil is glowing...do not let the coil glow for more than a few seconds. Let it cool down and take a sniff. If it smells like metal you're good to go, if it still smells like juice dry burn again until it smells like metal. This will take 5-8 seconds with a standard atty and 3-5 seconds with a LR. If you have to do it more than once burn the LR for 3 extra seconds per time and 4-5 extra seconds per time.

I actually do this to my attys once a day and have not lost an atty yet(minus to but they met a different fate...DON'T DRINK AND CLEAN ATTYS!). I would also say to add twice the amount of juice you normally do after cleaning. If you drop 3 drops per time make it 5-6 on a freshly cleaned atty.

Hope this helps.

Edited by bobthesalesclerk

I roll up one end of a paper towel as thin as possible. Wrap it around the mesh of the atty and stuff it in there. Then turn my ego upside down for a couple of minutes. the paper towel is a very good liquid absorbent. After 5 to 6 minutes i take the paper out and give the ego a couple quick short puffs until the smoke comes out faint and tasteless.

I hope this helps out! :thumbsup: