E-Liquid Close To Smoketip Original

msrebel54

I can search the internet all I want to, but I guess there's really no way to know this unless you've had experience. I don't even have a Smoketip ecig, but I ordered some MARLB cartomizers from them, and I absolutely love the taste and TH. Can anyone, from experience, recommend an eliquid that is approximating the flavor and TH of the original Smoketip cartridge?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Reb

Never heard of smoke tip before but there are a ton of places that have Marlboro flavored juice.

I havn't tried it but I hear Alien Visions C&D(used to be called Marly for Marlboro)is pretty close to tasting like a cigarette. It's all VG and the throat hit/vapor production is incredible(not from experience... but every AVejuice is incredible TH and vapor).

www.avejuice.com

I am getting the Gamel today so I will let you know how close it comes after I try it(hear they are kind of similiar).

Edited by bobthesalesclerk

I'm a Marlboro fan too and usually it will taste the same or very similar tho I had some that was just too sweet for me. I have yet to get a Clove or Ry4 I didn't like, tho some may find RY4 closer to a cigar taste, I still like it. I have yet to try 555 and Camel but they are on my list to try. I prefer as close to a cigarette as possible and I find mixing Marlboro with some Clove does it for me. Of course at 36mg.

I'm a Marlboro fan too and usually it will taste the same or very similar tho I had some that was just too sweet for me. I have yet to get a Clove or Ry4 I didn't like, tho some may find RY4 closer to a cigar taste, I still like it. I have yet to try 555 and Camel but they are on my list to try. I prefer as close to a cigarette as possible and I find mixing Marlboro with some Clove does it for me. Of course at 36mg.

No, I don't think you guys understand. This does not taste like a real Marlboro. Even though it's labeled MARLB. It's a little bit sweet, but with a really good throat hit, and medium vapor. Someone who has actually used the Smoketip MARLB cartomizer would know what I mean. I'm just looking for an eliquid that is similar to it, without having to try 2000 before I hit on it. I'm hoping to play off the experience of others :rolleyes:

Thanks for your advice.

No, I don't think you guys understand. This does not taste like a real Marlboro. Even though it's labeled MARLB. It's a little bit sweet, but with a really good throat hit, and medium vapor. Someone who has actually used the Smoketip MARLB cartomizer would know what I mean. I'm just looking for an eliquid that is similar to it, without having to try 2000 before I hit on it. I'm hoping to play off the experience of others :rolleyes:

Thanks for your advice.

Ok I got you. Still I think you'll find this hard to achieve with out trial and error because every one has different tastes and also because of the inconsistency in juices. You will be able to come close tho. Good luck.

Edited by Jkimbo

• 1 month later...
:detective: to msrebel54,I definatly know what you mean-I have a smoketip kit that I used to take to work with me.The marlb. flavor didn't taste quite like the big red brand,but it is purdy close-slightly sweet and a little airy.try a small bottle of virginia flue cured and see what you think.