Stocking Up-How Long Will A Mega Atomizer Last?

girldragon

I get about 5 to 6 weeks on a regular 510 atty. Currently i'm using an LR atty and so far its been 3 weeks.

Okay-that's pretty good. Since I am new (it's been 6 days) I feel like I am spending way more $ because I am lol! Liquid, batteries, atty's-if the FDA stops all e-nic shipments I don't want to be without kwim? I think they will-not to be a pessimist-but it's a drug, and depending on how they decide to classify it (bastiges) will determine whether or not we end up dry.

Can't drip with the mega attys ... YET. (unless perhaps tailpiping).

When the polyfill is new, it typically holds a full amount of ejuice.

Refills take less juice because the polyfill doesn't have it;'s ooomph anymore.

When it looses it's absorbing qualities, it might flood all over your hands...

I'm anxiously awaiting the mega drip tip. :) These mega attys don't flood near as easy as a regular one does....

i haven't had an atty die on me.. not unless i killed it.

my first 3 attys made it 95+ days till i boiled them in vinegar till the pot was ash. went and did something else for about 5mins.. that sucked.

my mega atty, got it on the 12th of aug. running it on 5 volts, with no issues.

the poly fill is ****, would put in 2.5ml and after vaping about ten hits it wouldn't give anymore juice to the atty.

pulled out the filler and chopped down the holder for that polly fill to about half.

now i drip with it, takes about 5 drops with straight vg. if it were mixed i could get away with maybe 8 drops.

mega attys are beast!

Can't drip with the mega attys ... YET. (unless perhaps tailpiping).

When the polyfill is new, it typically holds a full amount of ejuice.

Refills take less juice because the polyfill doesn't have it;'s ooomph anymore.

When it looses it's absorbing qualities, it might flood all over your hands...

I'm anxiously awaiting the mega drip tip. :) These mega attys don't flood near as easy as a regular one does....

Why can't you drip with them? I to would like a mega drip tip, but can't you just use an empty mega cartridge?

i haven't had an atty die on me.. not unless i killed it.

my first 3 attys made it 95+ days till i boiled them in vinegar till the pot was ash. went and did something else for about 5mins.. that sucked.

my mega atty, got it on the 12th of aug. running it on 5 volts, with no issues.

the poly fill is ****, would put in 2.5ml and after vaping about ten hits it wouldn't give anymore juice to the atty.

pulled out the filler and chopped down the holder for that polly fill to about half.

now i drip with it, takes about 5 drops with straight vg. if it were mixed i could get away with maybe 8 drops.

mega attys are beast!

Can you do a video or explain how you cut them so if I have the same problem? If not it's cool I will figure it out :thumbsup: