Ego Cartomizers That Hold 2.5Ml Juice

AimeeG

So, I just received these eGo Cartomizers 2.5ml and I cannot figure out how to fill them. I ordered the filler needle, too, and I get how that works, but I have two problems.

1) One of the pictures on that weblink shows how you need to pop off the mouthpiece (no problem) then pop off the center piece. This is where I run into trouble. The second piece has two holes and no matter how much finagling I do with the paper clip, I cannot get it to come off. The picture does not show it having two holes. It seems really stuck. Any thoughts or success with this?

2) Using the filler needle. Eeegads. Once I get it into the juice bottle, the needle does not reach far enough to be able to suck juice up. I tried it at an angle, but after I pulled up on the plunger, the juice got pulled back into the bottle. I think it is an air pressure issue. Any thoughts here?

I really wanted to like these cartos. I really like the idea that it holds more juice. If no one has any way that they have been successful with them, I will ask WordUp what they recommend.

BTW... I got other flavors and I can taste them a bit better now. I can smell the flavor as I exhale. Almost there with the taste buds, but not quite. :)

I got a couple of eGo Mega cartomizers from Totally Wicked and I used the video link that Uma provided above! The first one I filled didn't seem to work very well for me. (Don't know why) The second one I filled is working fine though. The outer mouthpiece cover pops off easily. The smaller rectangular cover inside popped off but it was just a little harder to get out. Once these are filled and put back together, they vape for a long time! I just top mine off with liquid once in a while to make sure it doesn't go dry. Maybe your inner piece is stuck a little. It should pop out though. As far as filling the syringe, I use an 18 gauge needle. (22 gauge is too small for thick juice) I got one at a local farm store. You're right though, its kinda hard to get the E Liquid into the syringe! It's a pain to try to draw liquid from the drip top, so pop it off your E Liquid bottle! It's a lot easier to draw the liquid out of an open bottle top! :) Hope this helps ya!

I use a thumb tack the long plastic handle ones to remove both mouthpiece inserts and yes the inner one is harder but pull up and too the side to get it out.I punch the center hole with a small nail and hammer carefully to just get through.As far as filling it take plunger out of syringe and put needle in hole for filling and push in until its touching the packing and then fill to 2.2 or so and very carefully put plunger in slightly and the air pressure will push the liquid in very slowly and push some more to finish it off.Mine always leak some through the bottom cover even when its on and I refill with 1.2ml only seems to flood/leak if I put more in on refills..takes me about 5 minutes to do a new one and just a couple to refill again.

IF anyone is a inventor a device you could thread onto the bottom of a cartomizer then push enough juice in to fill and take excess back out would be the **** and no mess...The closest thing we have now is the condom method on KR cartos but is messy too!!!

Got it to work! The thumbtack really helped get that second piece off. And I didn't realize the juice bottle tops popped off. Duh, otherwise, how do they get it in there. Sheesh, Aimee, think sometimes, would 'ya! :) Thanks a bunch, all of you.