Vapor Bomb - Fire And Ice Juice

BreakingBad

I just got my package in the mail today from Vapor Bomb. I love getting packages! Right now I am trying their Fire And Ice juice. I have the 50/50 PG/VG mix at 30mg nic. I kind of knew what to expect going into this one. I knew it was a combination of their Cinnabomb and Menthol. This sounded like a decent mix to me. A lot of e juice places are starting to have this combo, but this is the first time I am trying it. Even though I kind of knew what to expect, this juice has exceeded those expections. Just awesomeness in liquid form this here juice! On inhale, the first thing I get is a cooling sensation and a tingling in my nose from the menthol. I am really diggin' this. Shortly afterwards, I get a slight burn on my lips from the cinnamon. Nothing too hot. It just lets you know that it is there. On exhale, I get this really nice combo of the cinnamon and menthol flavors mingling with one another. Its as if they had been dancing in my lungs. I have found another favorite and a flavor I could easily vape all day. I have attached a link to the juice so you can see what I am talking about. :thumbsup:

http://vaporbomb.com/Mutts-Fire-n-Ice-VBmutt.htm

Edited by BreakingBad

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines