Vaporbomb.com's Caramel Candy

Roober

Thanks! and youll probably love this... id send ya some but jollys got my extra bottles since he was low >.>

no clue why the captured pic hasnt changed yet... it looks like im farting there... but it should change sooner or later :sweat:

Edited by Roober

Well.......my caramel candy came in....... It was NOTHING like roob described. We caught up on tinychat and compared. Her juice is bright orange leaning towards red. My bottle of juice is a PALE orange. It kinda has that new atty taste with the VERY SLIGHTEST hint of caramel! :( She is sending me a 3 ml bottle of hers so I can compare the two. I'll keep you guys posted on what I find. Hopefully this was just a mistake when they mixed mine.

I sent Vapor Bomb an e mail around 7 pm telling them about the juice I got. I just got a call from one of the owners!! He told me that he did not know what happened but from what I described, something definitely went wrong and he was in the lab mixing me a fresh batch TONIGHT and was going to send me some other samples to try out!! Now that's customer service!! A phone call from the owner!! thumbsup.gif

Hopefully my caramel search is over!!!! :D

woohoo!! Glad to hear they are making an effort to make it better -- and youre right, a call from the owner is awesome!

Hope the samples are as good as the bubblegum they sent me! mmmm

OK just got my replacement caramel from VB!!!! MUCH MUCH better!!!!! It actually tastes like the lil caramel squares!!! The also sent me cinna bomb and blueberry!! Can't wait ti try them!!! thumbsup.gif

Vapor Bomb........ thumbsup.gif awesome customer service! Will definitely do business again!!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines