Atomizers

Does anyone know of a place that condenses atomizer differences? I'm currently using 501's, but want to try a different size -- 801, 901, etc. I don't know which to try or what to expect from either so I need a chart or something to tell me about each.

The 510 and 901 are similar in size. The 901 provides amazing flavor but has less vapor than the 510. While the 510 uses a round tip, the 901 uses a whistle shaped tip. The 510 battery threads stick down, while the 901 threads are inside the atomizer. So instead of the 510 being screwed into a device the 901 is screwed onto the device ( if that makes sense). There is a small air hole on the side of the 901 so it will provide a different, some say tighter draw than that of it's 510 counterpart with the more airy draw.

-----------------

*The 801 is larger than both, takes large carts, takes a while to break in, provides pretty good flavor and pretty good vapor.

*The 510 similar in size to 901, amazing vapor but less flavor, round tip, battery threads stick down, air hole on battery contact threads.

*The 901 similar in size to 501, amazing flavor but less vapor, whistle tip, battery threads inside atomizer, air hole on side of atomizer.

check parts 4 and 5

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ecf-library/36180-wonderful-world-vaping-illustrated-guide-e-cigs-part-1-6-a.html

if your anything like me. you will end up looking at all that and saying; "i don't care enough to know".

the skinny is the 808/901 = flavor - 510 vapor and less flavor. i have both and it's not that noticable. if you have something you like but want more vapor + flavor hit 5v. doesn't really matter what you use at that power.

The carts for the 901 and 510 will interchange ,so if you prefer whistle tips over the round ones you can use 901 carts .For a minimal investment in adapters you can try them all without making a major commitment.The KR-808 carto's will fit the 901 adapter as well so you get a two for with that one.Joye 306 atties will fit 510 batteries and you can try the joy of dipping instead of dripping as it has an exposed element.

personally, depending on your device, i would definitely recommend 801 attys. for me, 801's are the best damn atties on the market. The reason i say this is because the vapor and flavor are at a perfect balance. If your using 3.7v, try low res 801's, they gave me the best experience ive had as far as low resistance atomizers (low ohm) And 5v and above regular 801's are incredible. If you have the 510 already, you could try 901's, def grab one to see how you like it!

Hope it helps!

I think of it as hottest, least flavor, and most vapor is 510. Coolest, most flavor, and least vapor is 801. 901 is in the middle. Since you have a 510 then I recommend for your next atty to be a 901.and then from there you can go to the 801. I recommend you try in this order 510, get a 901 with 510/901 adaptor, and then get an 801 with 510/801 adaptor. That way you can use them all on your 510 unit.

personally, depending on your device, i would definitely recommend 801 attys. for me, 801's are the best damn atties on the market. The reason i say this is because the vapor and flavor are at a perfect balance. If your using 3.7v, try low res 801's, they gave me the best experience ive had as far as low resistance atomizers (low ohm) And 5v and above regular 801's are incredible. If you have the 510 already, you could try 901's, def grab one to see how you like it!

Hope it helps!

Have you tried Janty/Joye classic 302/304 penstyle atties? Or just DSE801 penstyle atties?