Journeyman Review

deadeye

This is my review of the Journeyman mod from kaji at http://www.rnrmanufacturing.com/ a 3.7 and 6.0 volt device. I personally love this mod the ease of use and dependability of this mod is awesome. Enjoy and please whatever you do if you smoke cigs try a healthier alternative and vape it up.

I just received my REO box mod today (similar concept) and I completely agree that bottom feeding mods are the way to go. The convenience combined with the flavor and consistency of bottom fed AFS mods is spectacular. Tastes and feels just like dripping, but instead of messing with bottles and dripping it is as simple as the push of a button. Works GREAT while driving!

Glad to hear you are enjoying your mod as well :)

be careful of the reo door i have heard horror storys about it swelling but glad you like your mod as well. now i have to wait for the money to get the ali'i wich is ryans new mod from rnrmanufacturing has a bigger bottle and some classy lines man am i starting a collection oh no. LOL i love my JM have had no problems with it.

I would think that after a while the stuff that gets left behind would make the rest of the liquid in the bottle taste like crap as you would be flushing the filler out every time you squeeze.I thinkit is great that someone is trying new stuff as so far it is just variations of the same old stuff.

I would think that after a while the stuff that gets left behind would make the rest of the liquid in the bottle taste like crap as you would be flushing the filler out every time you squeeze.I thinkit is great that someone is trying new stuff as so far it is just variations of the same old stuff.

I don't think that backwashing juice is a problem with this style of mods. I definitely haven't noticed any with mine at least.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines