Vaporgalaxy

Got an eGo from Luke a week or so ago and absolutely love it!

Well here is a good story about Luke...

I Had a friend coming from The Netherlands to visit for a weekend of RC Flying for the 4th of July. He wanted me to get him a kit so he could start vaping while here. He told me this in Tuesday eve! I frantically looked for something that would get here in time! I ended up catching up with Luke on tinychat(aka videochat) so I asked him If I ordered an eGo that night, would I get it by Friday. He told me he would take care of it. So I ordered it immediately that night. It got here on Thursday and I had time to get it all ready to go for my buddy. When he got here he loved it and is vaping now more than smoking and hopefully he will put the analogs away for good shortly!

Now, after getting that kit and looking at it and holding it, I must say I was kinda jealous! I had a birthday on July 12th and got a little cash from family.(u can see where this is going!!)

I ended up getting an eGo for myself and rarely put it down!

Luke U DA MAN!!!! :unworthy::thumbsup:

OMG, Luke....he's more than "the man." He is THE MAN! Lemme spin you a short yarn that makes me smile sweetly whenever I do.

After talking to him one day, he sent me 2 bottles of free juice: energy cow...and cheesecake! After becoming enamored by the sweet decadent tastes of it, I ended up buying more juice, along with an Ego from him as well. Finally, he ends up selling clove crush, which nearly threw my taste buds into a swirling spiral of both mellowness and excitement. Which then sparked my interest for making my first ever juice review, which turned out spectacular! Now...I've found a new place when it comes to both supplies and my favorite juices! He's trying to start a VG line, which is AWESOME! If anything, if you need help with selecting a nice juice or looking for that special PV in your life, Luke's there to help! *plays random theme song*

Jeez, I rant too much, lol.

Edited by JagSol

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all, I try my best! I'm glad everyone has been happy with what I'm trying to do so far! Keep an eye open VG juice line arrives this weekend! See ya in chat!

Luke

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines