The Buzz -

Stirfry

the adapter issue was resolved with the different style adapter i found. but since i am getting a replacement unit with a 510 fitting, this will also become a non-issue.

That's right! You won't have to even worry about it any longer! Nice.

BUT... I have yet to get a drop of juice on the atty connection on my Buzz because of those sweet little extension/adapters. Unlike the other little ones that have holes all the way through them, those longer ones don't. This really is a nice feature if you ask me.

I'm looking forward to hearing what you think of your new one.

not a message today that they received my returned unit...

about 3 minutes later i got a shipping notification for the new on.

i have some excellent email exchanges with him as well.

A++ customer service.

i sent the unit out on thursday, so i would assume i will have a unit back by tuesday/wednesday for sure.

i will re-review is for sure!

That's right! You won't have to even worry about it any longer! Nice.

BUT... I have yet to get a drop of juice on the atty connection on my Buzz because of those sweet little extension/adapters. Unlike the other little ones that have holes all the way through them, those longer ones don't. This really is a nice feature if you ask me.

I'm looking forward to hearing what you think of your new one.

i'm getting a new 901 version, he said he'd swap out the connection for a 510 when they come in. i'd rather have it back now than wait.

but with the new adapter it's not really an issue.

either way i will be glad to have it back. i got used to 4.5v, lol.

THAT HAS GOT TO BE SOME KIND OF RECORD....

I SENT MY UNIT BACK ON THURSDAY FOR REPLACEMENT... I AM SITTING HERE ON MONDAY VAPING AWAY ON MY NEW BUZZ.

with the new adapter i found, i an actually fine with getting another 901 unit back. i like the length and look of it. it's a bit long, but still fits in my front jeans pocket just fine.

i guess all my bitching was for nothing. all is good and after being without it for a few days i think that maybe i simply didn't know what i had until it was gone.

given the extremely fast turnaround and constant contact from NotCigs keeping me updated... i also can now say that customer service is superb as well.

i am VERY happy!

i am tempted to get a new AV Joker, since now i have had a Buzz...and still like the VP units. i have had to return both companies units for replacement or repair... yet am happy with both. and i also think both have amazing customer service, lol. i might just have to do a head-to-head... but in all honesty i fully expect them to both be amazing in their own way.

we'll see. ;)

as of now, i am officially fan of the Buzz! awesome unit, awesome customer service!

one beautiful, durable, precision weapon deserves another. ;)

l_08958ce909b14304b1a7343ec62fd7eb.jpg

Edited by Stirfry

that's cool he's offering the 510... and i like that it's stainless..

but he should offer it as a paired set with a stainless battery cap. it's gonna look silly with a brass cap on the bottom and a stainless one on top.

also, is there an air hole i am not seeing?... because there are no air slots on the top of that fitting.

My link

it also looks ti have a sexier curvy contour where the drip-well is milled out, instead of the sharp edged well on the 901 fitting.

all in all - i like! just concerned about airflow and mismatched look.

Edited by Stirfry

that's cool he's offering the 510... and i like that it's stainless..

but he should offer it as a paired set with a stainless battery cap. it's gonna look silly with a brass cap on the bottom and a stainless one on top.

also, is there an air hole i am not seeing?... because there are no air slots on the top of that fitting.

My link

it also looks ti have a sexier curvy contour where the drip-well is milled out, instead of the sharp edged well on the 901 fitting.

all in all - i like! just concerned about airflow and mismatched look.

That's a bad photo, the 510 top is brass and designed just like the 801 and 901 tops. Also that top was a prototype before the slots were cut. He said he'll be putting up a better photo with the slots later.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines