Junk Browsers.. Every Last One Of Them.

Not so busy at the top of the screen so, I can see more!

Do ya have some add-on's running or something? On my browser (FF) I only have an address bar, menu bar, and a row of EZ bookmarks. Takes up like 2" out of a 42" monitor.

i have chrome and i have like nothing at the top of my screen i love it. it just the adress bar and my tabs. its nice. and i like how you can change the colors and stuff on chrome and when you open up a new tab you get this screen with 8 boxes where you can put the things you go to the most. it really helps you get to what you want really fast. thats the thing that sold me on it!

Let me know how it works for ya and maybe I'll have to switch from ie8.

I like it so far Mark. IE SUX!!!! I quit using IE before 7 came out and went to Fire Fox and it works well. I just wanted to see what chrome was like. Really clean!

Do ya have some add-on's running or something? On my browser (FF) I only have an address bar, menu bar, and a row of EZ bookmarks. Takes up like 2" out of a 42" monitor.

Jim, Chrome has basically nothing up top. so on my lil laptop i can see a lot more without scrolling. Prolly sill save ya another inch on yours...just guessing tho

i have chrome and i have like nothing at the top of my screen i love it. it just the adress bar and my tabs. its nice. and i like how you can change the colors and stuff on chrome and when you open up a new tab you get this screen with 8 boxes where you can put the things you go to the most. it really helps you get to what you want really fast. thats the thing that sold me on it!

yeah thats kewl too. open a new tab and just click on the pic to go to the site

dood I've done everything! I think it's just a bad isp connection........i'm still on DSL! Thinking bout switchin to cable.

Yes! By all means make the switch now! lol. Trust me you will never go back to DSL.

i would look into fios or uverse, they are about 3x faster and more than cable.

uverse is the best deal over all. my buddy saves 40 a month using them and gets 15mb or 20 download + 5mb upload, phone, cable with movie channels vs having cable with comcast + internet and no movie channels. i think he has 3 movie channels now and it's still $40 savings.

• 2 weeks later...

i would look into fios

I am not a gamer, don't do much video or music but hubby does all 3, he's an EQ addict and has hooked my kids...wouldn't dream of living without FIOS...something about upload vs download on all the rest just plain sucks he says. He's a puter geek, usually tells the repair guyz how to fix sh*t.

I'm fine with my wireless lol.