Blu Cigs

recently ive been considering purchasing a blu cig starter kit. the product seems pretty good but i dont know if it actually works. alot of people on the internet have been saying the product isnt worth it and it fails to produce vapor. i was wondering if anyonehas had any personal experience with blu cigs?

Yes, stay away from the blu e-cig. I did the same thing when I got interest in vaping. The folks here told me the same thing. "STAY AWAY". I would recommend getting a 510 kit from here, or even a ego kit.

im thinking about getting the joye 510. im just confused about the eliquid that comes with it. do i just pour it into the carts? how long will 1 bottle of e liquid last me?

im thinking about getting the joye 510. im just confused about the eliquid that comes with it. do i just pour it into the carts? how long will 1 bottle of e liquid last me?

You drip enough juice in the cart's to make the filling saturated. You will get the hang of it. And when the vapor/taste goes down, just refill to saturate. How long will 1 bottle last ya? You have to figure that out yourself, it just depends on how much you vape. I go through a 10ml bottle normally every 2-3 days. But I am a very heavy vaper.

If you don't want to mess with charging your batteries every 2 hours or so, I would get the ego. The stock batteries last a good 5-6 hours on heavy vaping. You could always get the mega batteries which last me 10 hours on heavy vaping.

Good luck with your choice.

You drip enough juice in the cart's to make the filling saturated. You will get the hang of it. And when the vapor/taste goes down, just refill to saturate. How long will 1 bottle last ya? You have to figure that out yourself, it just depends on how much you vape. I go through a 10ml bottle normally every 2-3 days. But I am a very heavy vaper.

If you don't want to mess with charging your batteries every 2 hours or so, I would get the ego. The stock batteries last a good 5-6 hours on heavy vaping. You could always get the mega batteries which last me 10 hours on heavy vaping.

i just dont want to have to keep constantly buying bottles of the e liquid. i smoke 5-10 cigarettes a day so how long do you think the 10 ml bottle will last me?

it really all depends i smoked almost a pack and a half a day. and a 10ml bottle lasts me about 3-4-5 days. it all depends on you.

Yup, ben hit it on the head. Just get a couple bottles of juice, and you will soon see how much you go through.

so the battery on the 510 will die in 2 hours of use of just 2 hours after being fully charged?

and you might be buying alot of bottles. but its still better than smoking....right? that what i have to say. i dont have alot of money but i am able to still vape. i dont have a job right now and im about to go to college. and i still vape. if i can do it. most people can do it. lol