How Much Do You Vape?

Rd28

Another thing for me personally that I've noticed is when sitting at PC or TV I super chain vape. When driving I puff a puff at the same places or milage that I used to light one up. Same with chores. Basically it's the same as when I smoked except with ecig I don't have to finish it but just a puff or two will do. In essence it prolly all works out the same. .. but don't tell my inner brat ok

Hey Uma! I've noticed that too when driving! I grab it at the same spots I used to light a cigarette! Kinda weird that certain landmarks trigger that. I had spots picked out that I knew if I lit up "here" I would be finishing my smoke as I got to my destination. That way I would not be lighting up as soon as I got out of the truck.

But that's all a thing of the past now! hee hee hee I just keep on vaping! And watching all the funny looks I get. Even had a lady ask me what the hell I was doing while stopped at a red light the other day. She was the first person to confront me since I started. When I told her what it was she said that it was awesome (she thought it was some kinda drug at first) and asked where she could find out more! Of course I told her to go to VT!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: Don't know if she did or not, but she seemed amazed that my PV was giving off more "smoke" than her virginia slim!!! ROFL!!

haha, only goes to show that GMTA!!

Now that's just so way cool!! I hope she stops by and learns more and more and becomes a part of the family here and gets to puffing right away. Poor thing still smoking those awful cancer sticks.. yuck! She'll be a voice to be reckoned with once she's going strong with her own pv. Wow.. I can hear her now... oh yeaahh... FDA watch out!!

Hi im a new member and there is alot of talk about different ecigs and how much people use them. I was just thinkin is it normal to allways be vaping? i hardly ever seem to put it down and i have to stop and ask is that normal or am i not getting enough nic? I love vaping and i do it evan when im not having a nic fit, of course its kind of hard to have one when i dont put it down lol give me your thoughts guys like to know how often all of you use your ecig.

I vape about 3-4 mls a day and on the weekend it is sometimes a pacifier for me!

I am fairly new, a few weeks in and I guess I vape alot. I'm not sure how many ml/day but at a guess, maybe 3. I switch off on flavors so its hard to tell.

Among other things, I love that I can walk from the car to the store in the parking lot while vaping right up to the door and then throw it in my back pocket. No stepping on a butt, no wasting a cig. It's just too good and easy :)

I saw a thread about vaping with the car window open. I still go to open the window thinking I'm letting the smoke go out :)

no need to stop at the door! walk right in vapin! hee hee hee!!

lol I haven't had the guts to try that yet. I guess they really can't throw me to the ground and taze me. Where have you vaped inside? I'm curious how many have and where and what was said.

• 4 months later...

In the short time I have been vaping (just over one week now), I have found that I am vaping more and more. I pretty much vape all day. Luckily, the unit I got has a nice long battery life. I dunno that I can say I vape more than I smoked, because, working at home, there was rarely a time when I did not have a cigarette lit. The only exception being in one of my two vehicles, which I simply refused to smoke in. I was easily going through 2 cartons of cigarettes a week. If my stress level was high or I was approaching a deadline, I could go through a carton in under 3 days.

Needless to say, vaping is saving me a good deal of money, not only in the cost of cigarettes themselves but also in home maintenance. The cost of constantly painting walls, replacing air filters, etc adds up quickly. That's not to mention the fact that it is very likely saving my life.

well.....same thing with me. Have ptsd and i'm a disabled veteran. I had to slow down and smell the roses. I realized from a vid that is on youtube, i need to go with a lower strength juice. I looked up the symptoms of overdose and they're similar to nicotine withdrawal. So....i was vaping all the time feeling i wasn't getting enuf. The opposite was true. Our brains are our enemy sometimes. I'm going to add some vg to my e-liquid to dilute the 36mg juice. -chicopee

• 2 weeks later...

When I started vaping, I was using nicotine mixes around 24mg and did not vape constantly. As vaping grew on me (finding great flavors) I started vaping more - but began to get headaches and the shakes from too much nic. Since discovering tastyvapor doublers (flavored zero nic fluids) and DIYFlavorshack zero nic juices, I have been able to reduce the nic levels to a point that allows me to vape for pleasure without getting too much nicotine (and the associated nasty symptoms). I cut the 24mg juice with zero nic to probably be around 6mg or less.

I may go through 10 to 15ml through my cartomizers in my eGo in a week. I was a pipe smoker who was running through a pound of specialty tobacco every two weeks. This is more cost effective, definitely less damaging to my mouth, lungs, and clothes, and I can do it pretty much anywhere.

I did not start vaping to quit smoking. I was looking to reduce costs of a habit I really enjoy (especially due to tax increases on tobacco) and vaping using an eGo meets that need for me.