PCC MOD TO CHARGE MANUAL 510 BATTERIES

igetcha

hi all,

i love my TITAN (Joye510) when using it with a manual battery and i also love my PCC so i can always have a fully charged battery!

however, the PCC wont charge my manual battery as the button on the battery gets pressed and activates the LED when you put it in, plus its a struggle to close the lid as the manual batteries are about 4mm longer than the automatic ones!

i then read a quote from Janty who said in a statement:-

"They do fit, you just need to push the switch and then shove them inside, no problem, the batts will charge, there is no risk, just do it carefully."

i thought that there had to be a better solution than that so i made this vid...........its very easy to do and now charges my manual battery without any probs!

hope it helps someone,

cheers,

scott

cheers guys,

you might be lucky though as "some" PCC units/manual batteries do actually fit fine.................but the vast majority dont!

Janty say that their manual batteries are compatible with the PCC, but then they said "just shove them in!" lol

I was told the newer shorter style manual batt's will fit, (we will see) I have the new batt's ready to try out as well an the longer manual style...

Nice to know how it can be done if things do not fit..

Hell, it will take longer to clamp it in my Mill, than it will take to mill a slot in it LOL..

Great tip, Thank You!!!

PCC Update...

Well my new PCC came in today, (Again, Just have to love the Widow) seems they have already slotted the Batt compartment, the Manual Batts slide in easy with the provided slot... :)

Looking down inside the PCC, the new slotted area is at 7:00 and is 0.225" wide, all the way down to the connector at the bottom.

In regards to the longer style Batt's, they do fit, but very tight, the top will be a bit tweaked as you close it, but it does work.

The size of the PCC is smaller than I expected 1.730" wide X 1.225" Tall X 0.740" Thick..

Will report how well it works and lasts after extended use...

• 4 weeks later...

thats awesome. i posted a link at the other forum i post at as some one has a blucigs kit and it seems the batteries and atomizers are interchangeable with the 510. he was looking to mod the pcc from the blu cig kit to work with the 510 manual battery.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines