Got Another Batch From Www.datsvaper.com

sensay

I got more juices from Dats Vaper and once again felt the need to share. I am soooo impressed with what I have tried so far. All these juices were 100 % vg and there was NO flavor loss what so ever and they produce mad vapor!!

He sent me a Spearmint he is working on and he nailed it! The spearmint rocks!!! I have tried others that I did not like and i am very picky about my mints! I do not like the ones that taste like mouthwash! Dats has a great minty taste . Kinda like eclipse spearmint gum!

I also tried the peach on the suggestion of a friend and This is a very nice sweet peach flavor. This could defiantly be another one of my favorites.

My favorite so far of this batch Is a sample of another flavor he is working on. LIME COKE!!! Its ROCKS!! This stuff is so good!!! I was shocked. Most of the colas I have tried did not even come close. Dats was awesome! The perfect flavor with a yummy lime taste!! I dont often buy big bottles because I like to try all the flavors but I will buy the biggest bottle he has of this one

Green apple!! I am so excited about this one because i have the perfect way to explain it!! It tastes like green apple laffy taffy! LOVE IT

I would have reviewed more but I made the mistake of buying the butter rum and I love it soooo much!lol! I will tear myself away from the butter rum and review some more tonight!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines