Www,datsvaper.com

sensay

Dats vapor cinny hots rocked my socks off! I ordered 100 percent vg. I noticed with other vg flavors there is alot of flavor loss! Not the case with this juice! Has a full flavor that tastes just like the candy! The shipping is super fast and he has great customer service

I also tried 100 percent VG butter rum! This is now my all day vape. It blows TV butter rum away! The flavor is great!

and lastly I tried MT Dew 100 % vg. I have tried many types of MT Dew because I am addicted to the drink, Dats version is the closest to the real thing I have found!

I am very happy with this vendor and will order many more times!!

http://www.datsvaper.com/

nana I highly suggest it! His prices are great and the juice is great quality. I ordered more last night! I cant wait to try it, Ill let you guys know how they are!

Edited by sensay

In my opinion, his e liquids are better than Tasty Vapor's. Thats how good they are as Tasty Vapor is not a bad vendor at all. His prices can't be beat, regular price on 30ml is $10-that's Tasty Vapor's special flavor of the week! And you can buy his doublers in 1 oz sizes for $3 and not spend $15 for 4 oz's. So far everything I have ordered from Dats is right on the mark with taste, he has become my new and best supplier of e liquids.thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines