Search Help

amcnutt

Hey all, first let me say thanks for all the great advice already, this is a great forum! Not only am I new to vaping, but also to the whole forum scene. I am having a really had time searching for things on the forum. I figure most of my questions have been asked before and thus don't want to repeat if not necessary, but I really don't get good results from the search. I figure it must be user error. For example, I read somewhere about someone cleaning (boiling) their atty. So, interested, I searched for (atty cleaning) and got all kinds of hits, over 200, but nothing that highlighted both words. I tried "" around atty cleaning but got the same results. Any suggestions about how to refine my searches?

Just try "cleaning" and you will get most of them.It also seems to help to be in the topic area close to it.In this case the Noobie section has plenty.

Edited by mcquinn

We are here for you .I personally like to use denture tabs and then rinse them well with hot water from my Bunn coffee maker.I bought an ultrasonic cleaner thinking that would work but it was not any better.It did make the paint come off faster and so does alcohol.But they are pretty without paint once you get it all off.

"atty cleaning" worked for me. It should only find occurrences of that exact string. I found 3, not very helpful.

But if you go into advanced you can choose to just search titles. So try a search there (click advanced next to the search button), enter cleaning as the search word and tick off "search titles only" and it should give you much better results .

Edited by FTJoe