No More Juiceboxes?

Phaseman66

Maybe it's just me, but I saved a link to Carlos' juicebox mod about a month ago, but all that's there now is just a blank page.

Does anyone know if Juiceboxes are still being made, or has Carlos decided that enough is enough?

avejuice will add them when they have a stock to sell rather then pre order but it may take some time

Good news indeed lordmage, thanks for that. I REALLY hate missing bandwagons :)

From what I have read (can't remember where), Carlos had a few health issues due to trying to keep up with orders, but he is well now and working on back orders and stocking up before shipping them out for sale. Plus AVEJuice is moving back to the states so this could delay sales as well.

From what I have read (can't remember where), Carlos had a few health issues due to trying to keep up with orders, but he is well now and working on back orders and stocking up before shipping them out for sale. Plus AVEJuice is moving back to the states so this could delay sales as well.

yes sir you are correct with that intel. i was told this as well from both carlos and porphy aka avejuice.