I'm A Noob...i Wish To Not Be A Noob. Please Hellppp

Jon

OK, I am so excited about this whole e cig thing..As with anything i get excited about, I have been doing a lot of reading (and youtubing)...but MAN I'm overwhelmed and a bit confused...So many different models...so many different suppliers! Here is my story!

My brother purchased a M602 form electronic-cigz..I tried it I immediately now want to purchase an e-cig. I am NOT a cigarette smoker but I do enjoy smoking cigars and pipes. (not on a daily basis) So I don't need something thats going to last me through each day..I love the auto battery and I love the look of the compact M602 (not to mention the LED...who doesn't love LED's?) But as I kept looking around I saw there are much larger models (Silver bullet, Protege, prodigy, etc)

SO what should i do? get a 602 like my brother? Get a Joye 510?..Go with one of the bigger models? I'm overwhelmed with my options! Like I said, I'm not doing this to quit smoking or to supplement smoking.. I just love smoking cigars and pipes for the taste and the act of smoking. Do those larger, cigar sized, models taste better than the smaller 602 type cigs?? If so is it worth it to have something 3 times the size and half as cool looking? (in my opinion)

If someone could enlighten me in the main differences between the little cigarette size models and the larger cigar models that would be GREAT! And if you could point me in the way of a reputable and reliable dealer that would be BETTER!! Any help would be greatly appreciated and I look forward to being a contributing educated member of this forum in the future!!

Same answer I always give, if you're not addicted, why would you start? Though there are options for no nicotine, all facets of the e-cig are not known and not studied. So if you don't need to do it my recommendation is to not start. If you must, do 0mg nic. There are actually cigar/pipe options as well.

I agree with Joe, if you MUST vape, Go with 0 nic. It's healthier than the cigars and pipes anyway.

If you click Suppliers up there you'll see a list of suppliers that are here on Vapor Talk. In the Suppliers Forum you can see comments on those suppliers as well.

I don't know which suppliers have the model you are looking for, but I'm sure you can find it. :)

Welcome to Vapor Talk! But personally, if you aren't addicted, I'd find a better hobby. LOL

Same answer I always give, if you're not addicted, why would you start? Though there are options for no nicotine, all facets of the e-cig are not known and not studied. So if you don't need to do it my recommendation is to not start. If you must, do 0mg nic. There are actually cigar/pipe options as well.

yeah I'm going the no nicotine route! !

I liked the 510 so much I quit smoking and I wasn't even trying to quit.

I liked it so much in fact that now I actually sell the 510's.

I haven't tried the m602 but it does look a bit like the 510.