Tired Of Charging Batteries?

I was getting tired of my 510 going through all of my batteries while out at the bars. I tend to vape constantly if I'm drinking. Also after getting a usb PT using batteries has become even more of a pain. I looked around and decided to get a usb battery pack (apc upb10 $21 shipped). its about as small as a cell phone and has 10 watts of power which turns out to be 1600 mah. I intend to use my PT with it when im on the go and leaving the little 510 batteries out of it. You just plug the PT into it and you're good to go. A bonus is that you can plug any usb device into it. So If i don't want to look silly with a wire going to my pocket, I can use it with a usb charger and charge my 510 batteries while on the go. I will update this later with actual charge times and such. from what I've read it should allow all day vaping. Just thought I'd throw it out there for anyone tired of the battery switching blues. Here Is a video review using it to vape.

I have tons of those kinds of things. They are great for charging a dead cell phone, e-cig batt, ipod, etc. I have two that are solar...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0036ORMS0/ref=oss_product

Wouldn't want to bet they'd push out enough juice for a PT though...

I have tons of those kinds of things. They are great for charging a dead cell phone, e-cig batt, ipod, etc. I have two that are solar...

http://www.amazon.co...ref=oss_product

Wouldn't want to bet they'd push out enough juice for a PT though...

PTs I found out need a min of 500 mah to work. I know this all to well as my usb car adapter doesn't put out enough which was part of the reason i bought the apc upb10. It has an output of 1600 mah which is plenty to vape on a PT. Used it all night last night without problem. The vapor production also doesn't fall off like standard batteries do. portable usb chargers have diff mah ratings. Just make sure it has at least 1000 mah (1amp) and it should work great.

PTs I found out need a min of 500 mah to work. I know this all to well as my usb car adapter doesn't put out enough which was part of the reason i bought the apc upb10. It has an output of 1600 mah which is plenty to vape on a PT. Used it all night last night without problem. The vapor production also doesn't fall off like standard batteries do. portable usb chargers have diff mah ratings. Just make sure it has at least 1000 mah (1amp) and it should work great.

Tanx - I just use to run the USB chargers, not to actually run a device.