Icy Menthol (Reduced Pg) - Electronicstix.com

Stirfry

... when i get new atties, i take a few drags off if it to burn up some of the excess unflavored PG they throw in there to keep it moist during shipping...

if you have ever done that, you now know exactly what Reduced PG Icy Menthol tastes like.

i have had electronicstix Menthol Niquid - which is easily #2 on my Menthol list, second only to VT Mentha - but i thought i'd pick up some VG/PG blend to amp up the vapor level (without taking the leap to straight VG just yet). not only did it not produce any more vapor, it was actually far less vapor. in addition, all i ever hear about VG is how thick it is, and even though it's a "blend", i was still expecting either the same consistency or thicker that typical PG juice thickness. this stuff is just slightly thicker than water.

anyhow, back to taste/flavor. yeah, there is none. like at all. not even the slightest hint of menthol or mint AT ALL. the closest thing i can compare it to, as i said above, if taking a hit off a brand new atty WITHOUT having added any juice to it yet.

i hate to be harsh, as i DO very much like ENS and their products, but this stuff is utterly disappointing.

it's not so much a "bad menthol"... but just "NO menthol". granted, it DOES taste pretty bad, but the 'menthol flavor' has nothing to do with that bad taste since there is no menthol taste at all.

if you are looking for a good menthol, stick with ENS' Menthol Niquid (or VT Mentha).

PS, i did contact Jason, i am hoping i got a bad batch or something. i will update if that is the case.

but as it stands now.... not good (and of course i got a 30ml bottle)

:thumbsdown:

Jason said he was checking into it, then he got back to me stating that he just vaped some to check and it had a nice mellow menthol flavor. i guess it depends on the definition of "mellow", lol, but i got NOTHING. i had his (Niquid" brand Menthol before (great!) and got come Niquid Coffee with this order which is pretty good as well... . i guess the Niquid comes from China, but the "USA Made" stuff is different, this is my first time trying it, so i can't say if this is typical of the brand, but this specific juice was not good.

"Icy Menthol", to me, makes it sound like it would be cooler/stronger than something just called simply "Menthol".

i just re-upped on VT Mentha right after the original post yesterday. unless i hear someone really raving about another menthol, i think i am going to just stick with VT at my Menthol base (in my menthol/coffee mixes) and just change it up by trying new coffees. :(

"Icy Menthol", to me, makes it sound like it would be cooler/stronger than something just called simply "Menthol".

sad.gif

thanks for the update, I agree with the above. As for coffee, I am always looking for a "cup o' Joe" coffee flavor.

thanks for the review, keep 'em coming.

thanks. yeah, i never wanted to do reviews, since i was new and had nothing to really compare to, now that i have been vaping 6 months or so and have gone through several brands of juices (mostly coffees and menthols) and several devices... i may go back and post reviews of my earlier experiences, now that i have a frame of reference.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines