E-Cig Recycling Program...

I was just thinking about how many people have bought a 510 or other starter kit and almost immediately knew that they were going to need/want something that's going to last longer or just want to try a completely different kit and it got me thinking....

I think it would be awesome if a store would take used items in exchange for money off a new purchase and/or offered the used items to newcomers that aren't sure if vaping is going to be for them or not, at a descent price or even free with a certain amount of juice purchase or something....Just a quick thought I wanted to share, I'm sure there's some holes I don't see right off the bat but what do you guys think?

I would guess if they offered even half the wholesale value it would be insulting and not worth the shipping.I know with most forms of retail you can aquire new stock with warranties for a lot lower price than a person thinks the product they just bought is worth.It is best to just gift them or keep for when your main sled (the one you really wanted) breaks down.

I take my older stuff and hand it down to new vapers. Yeah... I don't get any money or trade-in credit for it, but I do feel good about helping others out. I also save the liquid samples that I don't particularly like and give those away to folks in need. I think if I decided to get rid of an expensive mod or something I would try selling it in the classifieds!

Edited by Guineahill

• 2 weeks later...

I really like the idea of cheaper second hand parts but the practical side of me wouldn't risk buying used. I like saving money but I like to know what I spend it on is worth it. There would be no way to know if batts had any life left atty's could be on their last 3 days. Great idea but the market for them wouldn't last after bad reviews flowed in. I agree with the gifting. Seeing the smiling face of a soon to be ex smoker is all the store credit I need.