They Aren't Supposed To Do That Are They ?

Hey everyone I wanted some input to a situation that occurred for my mom , she recently ordered a mega charger that lets you charge 5 batteries at a time and she has 3 mega 510 batteries and one original short 510 battery anyway she recently ordered one mega and one mini and some atty's the gold kind with the ring I have a few and they work great she how ever had one atty chew the little silicone ring down in her battery that it no longer will charge and the 510 mini the center dome in the screw on section of the battery came off and is hangin inside and then the third and final issue is the 510 mega lights but won't hold a charge or ignite the atty to vape I guess lesson learned and all we are sending them back to the vendor not even asking for a refund or exchange but as a sign that they lost a customer I since have given her my 510 starter kit I got from arno (this still works like new)and she is using it and her surviving batts and atty's but has anyone else had this happen and what is your advise to a situation of where you don't want to hassel it out with the vendor and then can't understand if it was user error or just bad merch from china I have also taken it upon myself to get her a spade it should arrive from chris in a few days and the problem completely solved then.

Peace and Vape On!

Angel :innocent:

Edited by AngelCruz

• 3 weeks later...

hi, Angel. i would talk to the vendor and see what the reaction was, and then make a decision on your recourse. giving up would only occur if they acted unprofessionally. give them a chance to cover the bad products, they may surprise you. good luck.

Hey everyone I wanted some input to a situation that occurred for my mom , she recently ordered a mega charger that lets you charge 5 batteries at a time and she has 3 mega 510 batteries and one original short 510 battery anyway she recently ordered one mega and one mini and some atty's the gold kind with the ring I have a few and they work great she how ever had one atty chew the little silicone ring down in her battery that it no longer will charge and the 510 mini the center dome in the screw on section of the battery came off and is hangin inside and then the third and final issue is the 510 mega lights but won't hold a charge or ignite the atty to vape I guess lesson learned and all we are sending them back to the vendor not even asking for a refund or exchange but as a sign that they lost a customer I since have given her my 510 starter kit I got from arno (this still works like new)and she is using it and her surviving batts and atty's but has anyone else had this happen and what is your advise to a situation of where you don't want to hassel it out with the vendor and then can't understand if it was user error or just bad merch from china I have also taken it upon myself to get her a spade it should arrive from chris in a few days and the problem completely solved then.

HI ANGLE, It really sounds like they are being screwed way to tight.. You just have to snug them.. The only way i have seen them come apart is to screw them to much.. i have the multi charger and it works great.. Sounds like the TW charger was just a bad one, very rare.. There product is really good.. But sometimes you can get a bad one.. that goes for anything you buy any were.. She will love the spade.. They crank.. But get a few extra batts.. You should get it replaced.. just get a hold of the seller and they will be happy to make good..

Peace and Vape On!

Angel :innocent: