Where Is It?

beboe76

I could have sworn when I joined here that there was a pinned topic on Common Symptoms of Vaping. Now I cant find it. Ive been having something odd, bleeding gums. Mentioned it to my boyfriend and he said he had been experiencing it as well. Well today, one of his co workers who use to work for a dentist told him that it was from the PG, as they had patients that were asthmatics that suffered with a lot of gum problems as a result of using their inhalers. I wanna get more info on this, cause she told him it was probably just as bad smoking :veryangry: Arggg...... Anyway, was just curious if this was in fact one of the common symptoms of vaping with pg. Anyone that can help would be much appreciated.

Just found it :D Guess it wasnt pinned after all, lol. Here it is just in case anyone has anything to say on this issue. http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/index.php?/topic/1713-common-symptoms-when-vaping/

Wow that bites .I guess there are some VG based liquids out there,I think Rath juice is the Rath E-bacco I got from Electronicstix says it is and it vapes like it is lotsa vapor.Dentists are a bummer I was really enjoying Copenhagen Black and my dentist busted me after a year.