Ry4 Mixes Good With Everything

chrismonk

Just a little something that is working well for me. I have found that some of the E-juice flavors,although very tasty,can be a bit on the strong side. What I have been doing recently is mixing some of the more exotic and fruity flavors (the stronger flavors) and dripping them half and half with my old standard RY4 directly onto my atty and cartridge. I'm sure that this same trick would work with other "standard" everyday flavors. This has helped me really enjoy some of the flavors that were just sitting around because they seemed to be a bit much. :turned:

I do it the same way sometimes, but mostly I'll mix then in a little 3ml sample-size bottle and use that for a day to really check out the mix. Now I generally mix different flavored liquids as my personal "stash". Five parts RY4 plus one part caramel (or a stong toffee) seem to kink it up where I like it.

But yeah, I like adding a drop of a different flavor directly to the cartridge when I'm wondering how a little of this and a smidgen of that might taste together.