Overheating Atomiser

Hey Vt Elders

first off hello to everyone been busy and not able to hang with you all,here's the question My mom who is now a semi happy vapor has a joye 520 starter kit she has had no problems until recently one of the batts when it has a atty on it she will use it and lay it down and the atty is still heating but the batt light isn't on and I have even witnessed this the manual button isn't stuck or being depressed even slightly in fact over the weekend I borrowed the batt and used it and it occurred while I had it and I was surprised it didn't kill the atty it did get extremely hot (untouchable) that I had to use a cloth to remove the atty and then allow it to cool I noticed some liquid on the batt and in normal use thats common I have taught her to clean it and of course I have learned to maintain an atty and batt so this is odd and its only the one batt could this be a bad 520 batt ?? look forward to the answers.

Sounds like to me bro there might be a problem with the switch. Your best bet is if you notice this problem you can either A. Pull the rubber button off and clean it with alchohol or B. Buy a new battery. Unfortunately this is a semi common problem with some of the plastic lesser expensive mods. Hope this helps.