Taste

Derrek

I don't know if this is the correct place for this, but since I've started vaping, I've noticed that everytime I get a new flavor I can taste it more and more each time. Then when I get new flavors its like a burst of flavor! Is that normal for that to happen, and could it also be the lower mg of nic in each bottle that I've gotten?

I don't know if this is the correct place for this, but since I've started vaping, I've noticed that everytime I get a new flavor I can taste it more and more each time. Then when I get new flavors its like a burst of flavor! Is that normal for that to happen, and could it also be the lower mg of nic in each bottle that I've gotten?

I'm not sure as I haven't bought the same flavor twice yet. Still trying to find my favorite.

I think it's our taste buds growing back or something. lol

If this isn't the right place, they'll set us straight soon :thumbsup:

Edited by Ray

For me it goes back and forth when using the same flavor over and over. Some days the flavor comes through really well and other days it is gone. I think I get used to each flavor after about day, so I change it up a bit. I still smoke, so that is probably a factor but it still feels like it is mostly me just getting used to it. It is kind of like how turkey tastes wonderful but if you eat it all day you start to lose a taste for it. I think that is why Thanksgiving is just once a year.

i am with Ray...your taste buds are back!! isn't it great?!?! especially if you have a great liquid to taste!! happy vaping!! :thumbsup:

The only drawback I can see, is now even PASTA RONI tastes better.

I hate Pasta Roni :dribble:

Edited by Ray

It kind of reminds me of when I was a kid and would chew a wad of bubble gum until there was no taste left. But if I took it out of my mouth for a while and then started chewing it again later, the flavor was back. I don't know about anyone else, but I think my taste buds become immune to the flavor after a while. That's one of the reasons I rotate through the different flavors. I try to keep three or four really different flavors on hand. It seems to be working pretty well.