Screwdriver Vs Spade

Knight

I'd just like to take issue with whoever said the DSE905 and the Screwdriver are the same thing - they are not. They are made by different people - the DSE905 is mass-produced clone of the original with the button in a different place.

(that's fine and I think it is probably good value but I don't think people should exploit the Screwdriver name)

The original Mk1 Screwdriver (with an improved mechnical button) is current buy-one-get-one-free from http://www.ecigscrewdriver.com/

Just a quick update. Despite my earlier decision to go with the Screwdriver, I followed jmhester's link to Wordup to look at the Ego again. Since my money spent vaping vs money saved not buying analogs was almost at $0, I bought the Ego. Got it yesterday, took it to work today, and loved it! At about 10 hours, I decided to switch batteries, even though the first one was still going.

But I still plan on getting the Screwdriver from Arno, just a little later.

Hey Knight! I think you made a great choice with the ego. I've never had the screwdriver, so can't compare them, but I do have the ego and I just love it!

Let us know when you do get the screwdriver and compare them for us.