Weirdest Place You've Vaped

I though this would be interesting because I find myself vapen in odd places that I am not used to, as before when I was smoking... i.e. in places deemed smoke free or places you just wouldn't normally smoke in but since you vape now, its cool.

I am a nube, so the oddest place I have vaped is in my bed, I never did that with a analog...so it was cool to wake and vape in the bed.

Standing in line to check out at the grocery store with the off-duty cop/store guard watching benevolently over all. I really thought he would haul me out of line! devil.gif

No, wait! It was in the privacy room while my boss was giving me my annual review. :D (I could tell it made her uncomfortable, so not doing that again.)

In a couple of weeks I'm going to start working in the Law dept a couple days a week. I'm really curious how they're going to react. It's right next to HR too... heh

I don't really vape where a lot of people can see me, I don't want the hassle. Usually when I'm out and about I try to keep to myself. Usually when I go to the movie theater I'll vape inside depending on where I sit.

In my Mothers house.

Story: My Mother is a hard core non-smoker and has never allowed me to smoke in her house. Even long before the "quit Smoking" frenzy started many years ago.

I wound up permanently disabled from a car wreck and had to move back in with her. She does not know I vape and still thinks I go outside on my balcony for a smoke.

I have been vaping in my own room now for three weeks and still feel like a total sneak thief.

She has never caught on even when I chain vape fruity liquids. This stuff is great, no smell.

Anyway, I will never be able to disclose to her the difference in using a Personal Vaporizer for a couple reasons; 1. If she see's what looks like smoke than it is smoke, and 2. the PV is wrongfully labeled an e-cigarette, implying they are cigarettes that run on batteries.

Yeah man, we've all been subject to that "If it looks like smoke, it's smoke" reaction. It's gotta be half what drives the anti-smoking dips to diss vaping to vehemently. No one ever said people were sensible! :D

Many vapers feel like they're doing something wrong by vaping where they aren't supposed to smoke but I'm fortunate not to feel that way. Vaping isn't smoking, and is harmless (as far as we know) for everyone. I never feel like I need to hide my vaping, though I don't flaunt it either. Your mother hasn't noticed, because vaping is truly benign. For what it's worth, you have my blessing. :)