V4L Clove Nobacco Juice

AngelCruz

Hey Fellow Vapors Angel Cruz at the Keyboard thought I would give you my thoughts views and vapes on the V4L from Vapor4Life.com Clove Nobacco Juice first off I have to Say for the price its Excellent I ordered 2 5ml High nic bottles they came filled to the brim and in a twist and pop topped bottles that also and this is what I liked has the prepared date and the expo date on the bottle label this is something I wondered often since becoming a Vapor is how long does a bottle life have and finally I can see first hand ,Also to the quick response and CS I have to rate V4L with 5 stars outta 5 it was fast easy and affordable when in these times you have to live on a budget no matter how your cutting corners and saving As to the Nobacco Juice and flavor rating it on a scale of 10 stars as the best I have to give the juice 9 stars for taste this is a fresh clove cinnamon styled taste that almost took me back to my kretek days of that analog. the taste longers with you and it is something you can slowly enjoy and not want to hit often to gain that refresh to taste vape hit . As to vape cloud and throat hit I have to give it a 8 on the vape plume it was alot of mist for a single hit and the throat hit was a ( whoa I am glad I had my cranberry juice with ice near by (LOL) it wasn't a hard harsh hit it was sooo smooth it took me by surprise and I liked every second of it as it slide down. my Overall impression of this juice and a recommendation to others to buy it is a 10 out of 10 this was a tip that Grimmgreen offered in my searches for a clove vape since I was a clove kretek smoker and I have to give my thumbs up to Mark and the team at Vapor4Life.com for a job and Blend well done.

it made me and my Joye 510 one happy Vapor !!

* note I am writing this under my own accord I felt other noobs and those that haven't found a clove that worked for them a direction that would possibly give them the same enjoyment as I have gotten from this blend I bought my Juice and was not asked by Anyone at V4L to write this.

Peace and Vape On !

Angel Cruz :innocent:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines