Jim Cooper

Coop is a legend among knife makers for his incredible photography. I've said probably too often for years, craftsmen always benefit from professional photography. Jim Cooper is one of the top knife photographers of all time. Recently he added a gallery of all of the photos he's taken over the years. This is just an incredible collection of photos of the finest knives ever made. If you don't understand why anyone would ever care about knives... Check this out. ;)

Jim Cooper's Gallery

Man, makes me wish i would have never sold my knife collection <_< Gorgeous knives!

.......wow anyone ever notice in the word "Kife" there is no V in it, but when i say "Knives" there is. Yet "Knifes" is not a word. I wonder why the people that mashed English together didnt make the words spell the same with just addition of an "s" at the end to make it plural. Man the English language is messed up. :on2long:

Man, makes me wish i would have never sold my knife collection <_< Gorgeous knives!

.......wow anyone ever notice in the word "Kife" there is no V in it, but when i say "Knives" there is. Yet "Knifes" is not a word. I wonder why the people that mashed English together didnt make the words spell the same with just addition of an "s" at the end to make it plural. Man the English language is messed up. :on2long:

You're right about that. I've noticed that some sellers on eBay do include "knifes" along with "knives" in their titles, just to catch those searchers who may not be the best spellers... :D