Anyone Here A Gamer?

I never even saw this thread until it got bumped. I forget I even have a 360 after getting my PS3. I like Modern Warfare 2 when my internet is working decent. Just started playing Assassins creed II again to ramp up for Assassins Creed Brotherhood that just came out yesterday, which I just started playing and hopefully will be able to dedicate some time to it this evening.

I was actually going to sell my copy of heavy rain back to gamestop because I hated it so much I don't even want it in my house, but it didn't even dawn on me that there are gamers here. If anybody is looking for a ps3 copy of heavy rain, it's yours. Lots of people seem to like it, so maybe someone can get some enjoyment out of it, it's just not my style.

Big COD fan here. Used to play quite consistantly, ...until the eCig researching took over my life and now I can't stop haha. Really miss playing. COD4 was my fave online, especially FFA in the Killhouse. The kid loves the MW2 the most. Haven't purchased the BO yet. Our connection sucks, always doing the jiggy dance and getting kicked off. Hope to have that fixed this/next year sometime.

Other faves were: (All Offline)

NFS (all of them but especially the first one, Underground).

Splinter Cell

Indianna Jones

Medal of Honor series

Conflict Vietnam (go Ragman!)

Strictly a console gamer here. Basically a FPS and JRPG fan. Love the Final Fantasy series and COD series. Currently playing Black Ops. So much fun. Feel free to add me as a friend on 360. My gamertag is the same as my forum name.

Edited by CASEACE79

• 2 weeks later...

I'm mostly a PC gamer... Consoles are a few generations behind hardware compare to PC's, and FPS games just feel a lot better on a mouse and keyboard to me. But hey, to each his own. I used to play a LOT of Counter Strike Source, and various other games from Valve. Right now I play Counter Strike off and on, WoW, and various old school RPG games (been a fanatic of the Final Fantasy series since I was 5 years old). Can't really get into the newer COD games, they're all too easy on both multiplayer and single player... I don't like how it's just based on kill streaks, kinda defeats the purpose really. Just my opinion though : p Same goes for the newer Fallout games. Wayyyyy overrated.

I really need to lay off WoW though... it's really distracting me from a lot of things X.x